M17 GRIZEN Recon
M17 GRIZEN Recon
M17 GRIZEN Recon is based on Milsig M17 A2 (2020) platform which is upgraded with GRIZEN Modular Shroud System, Marksman PRO Stalker barrel and Mock Silencer. As every MILSIG, M17 GRIZEN Recon is capable of shooting both regular 68 cal. paintballs or First Strikes rounds and is equipped with MECHANICAL full auto fire mode!
Milsig M17 line of marker is build around HeatCore™ engine that is well known for its simple maintenance, reliability and unparalleled cold weather performance. Mechanical Full Auto is just a standard for our markets.
MARKSMAN PRO Stalker barrel specification:
A5 threaded base
Double length metric tip threading (no more pesky set screws)
7/8" Outer Diameter
First strike ready - more agressive rifling for optimal gyroscopic stabilisation
Precision .686 Inner Bore
Thread protector included
Threaded Jam collar included
GRIZEN Modular Shroud System specification:
- Made of 100% 6061 T6 Aluminium.
- Seamless fit with top rail on marker body.
Length of the Recon shroud itself is 24cm (adaptor + 2x shroud part).
M17 GRIZEN Recon features and specification:
- Length: 880mm (stock fully extended)
- Weight: 2,19KG (no air system, no magazine)
- Polymer composite / steel intermoulded construction
- 2 pin maintenance take down
- Interchangable AR-15 style grip
- Ambidextrous fire selector switch / safety
- Mechanical Full Auto and Semi auto fire modes
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- M17 GRIZEN Recon magfed paintball marker
- Barrel Plug
- 1x 20rd Magazine 2020 version
- MATS 13ci Air System Compatible Buttstock
- Polymer Flip-Up Sights
- GRIZEN Modular Shroud System
- MARKSMAN PRO Stalker barrel
- 190mm A5 threaded smooth bore barrel
- Mock Silencer
- Hopper Feed Neck
- Dummy Mag
- Bolt Reset Handle
This marker is custom built in-house here at MILSIG Direct, please allow build time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MARKER DOES NOT COME WITH "F" STAMP. It is not certified for German market and is not modified in accordance with German restriction. Feel free to contact us for more info where to buy "F" stamped marker or buy directly from any of our German dealers.