M17 GRIZEN DMR PRO
M17 GRIZEN DMR PRO
M17 GRIZEN DMR is based on Milsig M17 A2 (2020) platform which is upgraded with GRIZEN Modular Shroud System, Marksman PARA barrel and Dual Hybrid Stock to create designated marksman rifle. As every MILSIG, M17 GRIZEN Elite is capable of shooting both regular 68 cal. paintballs or First Strikes rounds and is equipped with MECHANICAL fully auto fire mode!
Milsig M17 line of marker is build around HeatCore™ engine that is well known for its simple maintenance, reliability and unparalleled cold weather performance. Mechanical Full Auto is just a standard for our markets.
MARKSMAN Para barrel specification:
- A5 threaded base
- 1" Outer Diameter
- Precision rifled inner bore
- 400mm length
- Thread protector included
GRIZEN Modular Shroud System specification:
- Made of 100% 6061 T6 Aluminium.
- Seamless fit with top rail on marker body.
Length of the DMR shroud itself is 35cm (adaptor + 3x shroud part).
M17 GRIZEN DMR specification:
- Length: 965mm (stock fully extended)
- Weight: 2,73KG (no air system, no magazine)
- Polymer composite / steel intermoulded construction
- 2 pin maintenance take down
- Interchangable AR-15 style grip
- Fire selector switch / safety
- Mechanical Full Auto and Semi auto fire modes
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- M17 GRIZEN DMR magfed paintball marker
- Barrel Plug
- 1x 12rd GMAG magazine
- Dual Hybrid Stock (DHS)
- Polymer Flip-Up Sights
- GRIZEN Modular Shroud System
- MARKSMAN PARA barrel
- 190mm A5 threaded smooth bore barrel
- Metal Tank Turret Muzzle Break
- Bolt Reset Handle
- ERGO Pistol Grip
- Hopper Feed Neck
- Dummy Mag
This marker is custom built in-house here at MILSIG Direct, please allow build time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MARKER DOES NOT COME WITH "F" STAMP. It is not certified for German market and is not modified in accordance with German restriction. Feel free to contact us for more info where to buy "F" stamped marker or buy directly from any of our German dealers.